BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dream-Board

I've decided to start a dream-board. You know, where you take pictures of all the things you want in life and stick them on a cork board. Then you stare at them day-in and day-out, and pretend you have everything you've ever wanted. No, I'm serious. I got my Victoria's Secret catalog in the mail yesterday and picked out the ideal physique. Now this is where it gets tricky. As it stands right now, I've really slacked on my workouts. Whenever I eat something, it contains a negative charge & my butt obviously has some sort of positive charge and they always seem to find each other instantaneously. I think that next to the perfect physique I should put a picture of 2 magnets, both with negative charges so they repel each other. One would represent food, the other...my butt. (What? I need to be thorough.)

The next item on my dream-board is my perfect man. (I didn't mean that he would be an 'item', I mean not all the time.) The first thing he needs to have is a sense of humor. Clearly I don't take myself too seriously, so he can't either. That doesn't mean laugh AT me, just with me, and don't annoy me laughing all the time either. There's a fine line. The only other thing he needs is to be drop-dead gorgeous. See, I don't want much...this is easier than I thought!

I think a dream job needs to be on here somewhere. Wait..if it's a dream-board, then I wouldn't have to work. I would just have the great physique and the perfect man (I already have great kids, so that didn't take any extra meditating). So I guess I don't need as many pictures or as big a board as originally planned.

It seemed like a good idea a minute ago.

1 comments:

holly said...

i feel a man hunt coming on!

also, i was going to make a dream board in january, but i've already changed my mind on what i would put on there.