BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I Hate..

I watched one of my favorite shows tonight and it inspired this post. The guy's name is Daniel Tosh and although he's extremely inappropriate, I laugh hysterically every time I watch his show, Tosh.O. Tonight he did a skit about things he hates, so I decided to do my own list...just for kicks, so here goes....

Things I hate:

Drama..especially when carried out by people you work with
Being barefooted...it's gross
Loud breathing...it's distracting and annoying, can you NOT hear yourself doing it??
Being tailgated...why? Do you think it's going to make me go faster? Wrong.
Begging...ask once and see what the answer is. Why ask twice, is the answer going to change?
Squeaky brakes...does this require an explanation, no.
Wal-Mart...period.
Lying...what's the point? I will eventually find out the truth, so in the end you look like a moron
Waking up before I'm ready...really? Wanna find out?
People who stare...enough already, take a picture.
Not flushing the toilet...it requires less time and effort than wiping your ass, just DO IT!
People who keep calling but don't leave a message...Oh yeah, I've been staring at my phone and once you call 13 times, then I'll answer. Wtf?
The alarm clock...who the hell invented this?
Car dancing...I'm annoyed just thinking about it. Is it that fun to move your butt around while sitting down? NO ONE CAN SEE YOU!
Hangovers...is this necessary? Sure it bothers me for a day, but I didn't learn anything from it
Being ignored...I know you hear me, the more you don't answer, the worse it will be for you
Meeting people you think are awesome and then finding out they're married...$hit.
Being bored...I'd rather do this while I'm sleeping
Poop...I think it's great that God thought of everything, but really?? Poop? There had to be a way around this.
Being bossed around...if I need someone to tell me what to do, then fire me or get someone else, lazy-ass

(Sigh.............) I could go on all day, but now I think I'll sleep well.

1 comments:

holly said...

hilarious. i hate everything you said + 10 million other things, too.