BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My day

What a great day. Did something amazing happen? Well..no..but it was just one of those days that you feel really good about. It started off on the right foot, I got a great night's sleep. I'm one of those people who has to have 7 or 8 hours of sleep a night to function like a human. Any less than 7 and I act like Sleeping Beauty from the Shrek movie, you know, the narcoleptic. Anywho, everything went just like it should for a Wednesday. At some point this afternoon I realized how lucky I am. I'm pretty healthy, my kids are great (except when they're smothering me), I have a great bunch of friends, my family hasn't disowned me yet and for the moment, I have a job. Can life get any better? Well sure, it could, but I'm pretty happy with what I've got. Just think how much different the world would be if we were all grateful for what we had. I have bad days too, but I try not to dwell on them. Afterall, what can you do about something that's already happened? I think tomorrow I'll keep this good feeling going. I'll make sure I pay it forward, whatever 'it' is...I'll think of something.

1 comments:

holly said...

Glad you're blogging! We can talk about blogging now in addition to everything else we talk about!